Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comedy - Personal Trianer Short Scripts

FADE -IN – INT: LIVING ROOM OF GORDON’S HOME- MEDIUM SHOT OF TREVOR STANDING OVER A TABLE FULL OF HAMBURGER WRAPPERS.

CLOSE-UP – TREVOR sees the wrappers and shakes his head in frustration.

GORDON ENTERS wearing a track suit, ready for his workout but looking lethargic.

TREVOR

Whoa! There’s the Hamburgler.

CLOSE-UP - GORDON SMILES, not really getting the reference.

TREVOR

FAT!

GORDON is startled and looks over to the table, he sees the wrappers and looks scared.

QUNITON

Where’d you find those?

TREVOR

In the kitchen. Are you going to try to tell me they aren’t yours?

GORDON

Yeah but they’re really old, probably there from like a month ago

TREVOR

The ketchup’s still wet

GORDON (lying)

The ketchup is new, I just got that on there when I reused those to wrap a nice healthy turkey parmesan sandwich.

TREVOR

A turkey parmesan sandwich doesn’t sound very healthy. Or real.

GORDON

Well I’ve been working really hard, I’ve been doing all the workouts you’ve been giving me. I feel great.


TREVOR

Well you look awful, even if you weren’t lying through your teeth right now about doing those workouts; there’s 700 calories in one of these burgers. Times three, do you have any idea how hard that’s going to be to burn off?

GORDON

I don’t care, I’ll do whatever it takes. I want to be better, this is the last slip up for me. I am sick of people being mean to me every time I want to have a seat on the subway, I hate having to buy new pants every month because the ones I have are two small and have sauce all over them…plus there’s all these ropes I want to climb. I just want to get healthier and those 3 burgers are the last time I’ll ever cheat on my diet. Promise.

As GORDON goes to shake TREVOR’S hand a CHOCOLATE BAR WRAPPER comes flying out of his pocket, the two are transfixed as it slowly floats to the ground. An uncomfortable silence follows.

CLOSE-UP – TREVOR’S angry face, GORDON’S terrified face.

CUT

GORDON is running up a staircase and is covered in sweat, he’s pushing himself with surprising motivation. Finally GORDON collapses, when he does the camera PANS OUT to reveal TREVOR coming up the stairs behind him. He has a menacing look on his face and a blunt object in his hands.

TREVOR

Don’t let me catch you piggy. Wanna find out what I do with liars; GORDON?


As TREVOR gets closer GORDON finds the strength to get up and keep running.

FADE-OUT

END


back to TCQscripts

No comments:

Post a Comment